We LOVE this little girl! Izzie has blessed us so much this past year. She is seriously just the sweetest little girl. From the day she was born, she has been such an even tempered baby and is literally just cool and calm about 99% of the time.
She is growing and learning a lot. It's funny how from one child to the next, you forget about the cute little things that they do. She is our best snuggler. She will lay her head on my shoulder when we rock. I think above all else, our favorite thing that she does is crawl or climb over to you and rest her head on you and smile. It's like her way of giving "loves". There is seriously nothing better. She adores her big sisters and gets so excited when they talk and play with her. I can just tell that they are going to be best buds.
Here are some pictures of our little one from the past couple of months. I have SO much more to post about, but for now, I will post about my little angel since it's been SO long since most of you have seen her. I am feeling so blessed lately, and especially today on Mother's Day, for these beautiful spirits that we have been entrusted with here on earth. Most of you know, it's a love that can't be put into words but I'll continue to try and hope that they'll always know.
What a precious little girl. Her eyes are wonderful! Thanks for the great pics. They are all growing up so fast and are so pretty. And, Daddy can set three at a time on his back...that's amazing. We can hardly wait to catch up with all of you...in time we will. In the meantime, we love your pictures and emails. You guys are great and we love you dearly. Love, Grandma and Grandpa K
ReplyDeleteNat, the pictures are so great! I love seeing your girlies, and can't believe that Izzie is already ONE! We miss you guys so much! Happy Mother's Day, you are such an amazing mother and woman, and I'm so grateful you are part of our family!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! She is very cute and we wish we could see her in person. Hope you guys are well.
ReplyDeleteYay! A new post! It was so fun to see you guys last month for Izzie's b'day. I'm loving all her cute little hair do's. Wish I could do something with Addie's hair! Love ya lots!! (p.s. Ever since you guys left, Ethan calls all his stuffed animals or imaginary friends Sammie. It's so cute!)
ReplyDeleteI am just now catching up to blogs around my site! What wonderful pictures! She is just a DOLL and you can totally see that personality shine through! Love them!
ReplyDelete